In the below article we will list everything you need to know about the Visualize Tables Feature.
What is the purpose of the Visualize Tables setting?
We implemented this feature to allow users to see a physical image which will represent their floor plan.
In this floor plan you will be able to create the amount of tables you are planning to have at your wedding as well as choose the shapes of these tables from a drop down menu.
To add a new table to your floor plan follow the following steps:
- On the left hand side of your website, navigate to the Guest Management tab.
- Next, click on the Seating Tables setting.
- Once your Seating Tables setting is open, click on the green button to the right hand side of your screen.
- Fill in the relevant information regarding the new table as shown below.
- This information includes the name of the table
- The shape of the table (chosen from our drop down list)
- Guests being placed at the table
- And lastly the number of seats at the table.
- After you have created the New Seating Table, navigate to the Visualize Tables setting (also located under the Guest Management tab).
- What can I do with the Visualize Tables setting?
- See a visual representation of the tables you have created.
- Drag and drop these tables around your floor plan, this way you will be able to get an idea of which tables would be placed next to each other.
- Hover your mouse over the Table's Name to see which guests are seated at the relevant table.
- Double click on a table and you will be redirected to the page where the details of the table can be edited (as seen in step 4).