2. CREATING YOUR HEADER AND WEDDING DETAILS
- After Registering for My Wedding Online, you will be required to log in. Upon logging in, the following screen will be displayed.
- The Edit Wedding Website table will be displayed.
The following is a description of what each of the items mean:
- SITE MAIN HEADING: This is the main heading of your wedding website and will be displayed on every page. From the below example, the Site Main Heading is "Our Wedding Website".
- PASS CODE REQUIRED: The Pass Code Required helps in limiting access to your website. When guests view your website, they will be prompted to enter the unique Passcode. This passcode will automatically be set by the system. To enable this feature, tick the box as shown in the screenshot below:
- **Note: You will only be able to view the Passcode phrase once you've clicked on the Save button.
- ADDITIONAL SECURITY (CAPTCHA): Ensures that your website is not spammable or that information cannot be leaked from the website. The Captcha is a set of puzzles that cannot be solved by a robot. Tick the box to enable the Captcha.
- SITE SUB-HEADING: This is where the Bride and Groom names usually come.
- THEME: Select your desired theme here. Upon clicking on the dropdown, a list of built-in themes will be displayed.
- Click on this link to see how you can create your own CUSTOM THEME.
- MY UNIQUE WEBSITE NAME (PART OF URL): Here you can customize your unique website name. Enter whatever name you would like to be included in your url, for example: https://invite.mywedding.online/site/Sandy_Beach
- WEBSITE LANGUAGE: This is the preferred choice of language in which you would like your website to be viewed in.
- WEDDING DATE: This is the date of the wedding. Upon clicking Save, it will be displayed on both the Header and Footer.
- Footer - It displays the number of days, weeks, months or years before or after the wedding date.
- Click on the Save button when you are done. Once saved, your Passcode will be displayed. Also remember to include it while sending the link to your guests.