To unlink a guest from a table and allocate him / her to another, do the following:
Go to Menu>Guest Management> Guests:
- Click on the blue arrow beside the guest that you want to unlink
The following will be displayed
- Click on the Edit button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. You should see a table field.
- Click on the drop-down. In this drop-down, you should see the lists of the tables you have created.
- Click on the None. You will do this to completely removed the guest from that table.
- Click on Save.
- Click on edit and scroll down to the Table field and click on the drop-down table.
- Select the table you would like to assign the guest to.
- Click on Save when you are done.
- To confirm, select on Seating Tables in the left corner of your page.
- You should see that the guest has been assigned to another table.