How to add photos to your Photo Box Page
Modified on: Tue, 6 Apr, 2021 at 11:39 AM
- On the Main Menu click on the Pages dropdown and then on Photo Box Page.
- Or on the Dashboard, click on the Photo Box Page button.
- The below Photo Box table will be displayed. Click on the Edit button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Make changes where necessary. You can add a Personal Message that will display before your images.
- Choose the Type of Gallery you would like on your page.
- Below is an example of a Galleria Gallery Type. You can choose any of the 4 layouts you like best.
To add photos, follow the steps below.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You should see the Photos table. Click on the +New Photo button in the right-hand corner, to add your photos.
- The following New Photo table will be displayed.
- Click on the Choose button and navigate to where the photo is saved on your computer.
- Include the photo Title and Description, if you like and click on Save when you are done.
- Repeat the steps above to add more photos to your Photo Box page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.