On My Wedding Online, it is easy to create a Countdown timer that counts the days, hours, minutes and seconds off to your wedding date. With this you can countdown to one of the following two dates:
- Start of your Wedding date (00:00 on the Day of the Wedding)
- Specific time on the wedding date (16:00 On the Day of the Wedding)
To change the Countdown Timer to one or the other follow these easy steps:
- On the My Wedding Online Dashboard, click on the Main Menu button on the left of the screen
- Click on the "Pages" button
- Click on the "Homepage" button
- Scroll down to the "Countdown Timer" value and click on the value and set the value to either
- Flip Card
- Once you have selected one of these values you will have a Countdown timer on your wedding website
The Countdown timer will count down to the date of the wedding if there is no Venue added with a Status type "Ceremony" or "Ceremony and Reception"
To count down to the time of your wedding follow these easy steps:
- Click on the Main menu button on the left of the screen
- Click on the "Wedding Details Page"
- Scroll down to the Venues Panel and click on the "+ New Venue" button
- Enter all your wedding details
- Remember to add the Wedding Date and Time
- Select the Type as "Ceremony" or "Ceremony and Reception"
- Click on the "Save" button