Have you forgotten your password or do you simply want to change it? This solution article will show you how:
Reset your Password:
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the Forgot Password link on the login page:
- After clicking on the forgot password link, fill in your email address and solve the "I'm not a robot" security step (Captcha) by clicking on the box as shown below:
- Once you have successfully solved the security step, click on the Request Password Reset button.
- An email with a link to reset your password will now be sent to you.
- Please note that this link can only be used One (1) time - as a security measure to keep your account safe.
- (In case you open the link and close it by accident without resetting the password, you will have to re-do the process from Step 1 to receive a new Password reset link.)
- Once you have clicked on the link mentioned in the previous step, a Password Reset portal will be opened
- Fill in your new Password and click on the box (as you have done in Step 2) to solve the Captcha Security setting.
Once you are happy with your new password (and the security measure has been approved) click on the Update Password to finish the process.
How to change your password:
Changing your password / customizing your password:
- To change your current password, click on the My Profile button in the top right corner of your screen as shown here:
- You will be brought to a new page where you can see your account/profile details.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- Simply type in your new password and select Change Password to finalize the changes.
If you experience any problems with the above mentioned "Password Change/Reset" steps, open a ticket (here) and our support team will assist you as soon as possible.